The Real Teletubbies The Real Teletubbies

Awesome! Demented, clever and hilarious all in equal measures. Facial expressions were fantasitc, and the glitchy black and white flashback sequences were used to good effect here. I would have liked it to be a little bit longer, only because I want more of this. Keep it up!

Imamomobird responds:

LOL cheers Ed hahaha XD

Terminator the Musical Terminator the Musical

Very catchy, and quite good art and animation. But for fuck's sake, please use a pre-loader. Your animations are all above 10mb. Given that the maximum size for a movie on newgrounds is 20mb, a pre-loader is going to be a good idea.

How He Loves MV How He Loves MV

A Delight!

I am your age, and have just started animating. I needed proof that someone my age could create outstanding material. You have accomplished with this. Everything about this is brilliant, the art, the themes, WonderfuL! I salute you!

~Cyclic~ ~Cyclic~

Beautiful.

This is honestly one of the most impressive things I have ever scene. I'm not sure how you did it. I'm studying religion and I found it very meaningful. Thanks for making this!

The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

Brilliant!

Awesome animation!

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Spectacular!

The way that Edith moves into the sunlight and she lights ups is so gorgeous! I Loved this!

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Such brilliant animation!

Harder, Tiffany, Harder!! Harder, Tiffany, Harder!!

Umm

I wish horses were like that.

Babies Babies

Wow!

My mind! What happened to it?

'Contact' 'Contact'